The CST-322 Charging Station Tester is designed to test functionality and safety of Mode 2 and Mode 3 single-phase and three-phase Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) with fixed cable or direct socket connection. EVSE could be tested in accordance with IEC/EN 61851-1 and IEC/HD 60364-7-722 functional standards.
CST-322 Tester allows user for detailed Control Pilot signal investigation.Colour TFT LCD and advanced microcontroller are built-in.
Built-in colour TFT LCD with embedded microcontroller allows AUTOTEST functionality.Automatic tests of Mains voltages, Control Pilot signal and Error states can be performed together with EVSE RCD (type AC, A, B) and RDC-DD tests.AUTOTEST steps can be arbitrarily defined by the user.
Built-in Bluetooth module can be used to transfer measurement data to smartphone application for saving or report generation.
CST-322 Tester allows user to conduct tests also in combination with appropriate test instruments as well, for example Installation Testers, without using the advanced functionality of the instrument. Control Pilot signal output sockets are provided as well if a more detailed Control Pilot signal analysis is required.
CST-322 Tester can be supplied from 4 x AA batteries or mains voltage which makes the instrument usable for both indoor or field use.
- Supports Mode 2 and Mode 3 single-phase or three-phase EVSE with fixed or detachable cable
- AUTOTEST functionality with presettable test steps
- Mains voltage measurements
- Phase sequence indication
- Detailed Control Pilot signal analysis
- Connection to the smartphone App for data transfer
- PE PRE-TEST test pad with a warning indicator
- Control Pilot state simulation
- Proximity Pilot state simulation
- Diode, CP, PE Error simulation
- RCD trip time test (RCD type AC, A, B and RDC-DD)
- Sunlight-readable color TFT LCD
- Battery or mains power supply
- L1, L2, L3, N, PE 4 mm output terminals for connection of an install tester
- CP signal 4 mm output terminals
- Schuko socket for connecting an installation tester or mains loading (selectable phase L1, L2, L3)
- Evaluation of measuring results according to IEC 61851-1
- Visual inspection
- Mains voltage
- Phase sequence
- Idle state analysis
- B state analysis
- C state analysis
- D state analysis
- A state analysis
- C-SIMP state analysis
- D-SIMP state analysis
- CP Error simulation
- PE Error simulation
- Diode Error simulation
- RCD AC test at 30 mA
- RCD A test at 30 mA
- RCD B test at 30 mA
- RDC-DD test at 6 mA
- HYST B/C test
- Overall evaluation